- See Zurich's top attractions like the National Museum and St Peter's Church
- Admire the Chagall windows on the Fraumünster
- Take the Dolderbahn railway to the Zurichberg district
- Choose between a morning and afternoon tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The official departure point for all tours departing from Zürich is Sihlquai Bus Terminal, close to Zürich’s main train station (Zürich HB). Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to tour start at the white ticket office marked with “Best of Switzerland Tours” or “City Tours & Excursions”.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
See, too, the National Museum before stopping at the picturesque shores of Lake Zurich. There, board the Dolder cogwheel railway and venture to Zurichberg, a district replete with opulent mansions and luxurious hotels. Absorb sweeping city views and then explore the university quarter and its grand buildings; see the school at which Albert Einstein taught and studied, and then hear of the intriguing exhibits within Zurich’s art museum.
Capture photographs of Zurich’s charming Old Town while delving into the area’s medieval history; see the world’s largest clock face on the side of St Peter’s Church; and marvel at the prismatic stained glass windows of Fraumunster Church.
When the tour concludes, return to your original departure point by coach and bid your guide farewell.
Alternatively, for the 1pm option, you can continue your journey and upgrade to a lovely 1-hour cruise on the waters of Lake Zurich and a visit to the world-famous Chocolate Lindt Shop!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Zurich Highlights Tour.
- "Boat tour doesn't operate in winter, so they substituted the ferry; cable car was out of order, so they substituted the cog railway." See review