Explore our promoted experiences
- Private 2-hour walking tour in Zurich
- Learn about the history and culture of Switzerland's largest city
- Personalize the tour to suit your interests
- See highlights such as Fraumünster Church, St Peter’s Church and Grossmünster
- Pass the halls of global finance in Paradeplatz
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Learn about the history of Zurich, from its beginnings as a Roman toll road stop to a city with a reputation as one of the most expensive in the world. Hear about Charles the Great, Vladimir Lenin, Albert Einstein and Marc Chagall in Zurich, and see several hidden gems in the city.
Understand the forces that shaped the economic and scientific center of Switzerland as your guide recounts fascinating tales of money, power struggles and fine art. Admire stained glass windows by Chagall and Giacometti in Fraumünster Church; take in the high-priced real estate of Paradeplatz; see where Lenin lived before the Russian Revolution; and admire Grossmünster, a major church that may have been founded by Emperor Charlemagne.
Your guide can customize the tour to your interests. Whether you want to focus on the history of the city, its business environment, or another theme, Zurich has plenty of fascinating angles to explore.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Price is total from 1 to 15 guests
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Free Walk Zurich
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.