4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover top Zurich attractions and hidden gems off the beaten track on this private 4-hour Zurich city tour. Follow a private guide through the bustling streets of Zurich and enjoy the freedom to customize your tour to hit the highlights you most want to see. Perhaps take in landmarks such as the Zurich Opera House, the churches of Grossmünster or Fraumünster, or the Swiss National Museum. Wander along the pretty Bahnhofstrasse and enjoy fine views over the Limmat River. Along the way, travel by bus, cable car, riverboat or tram.
- Private 4-hour city tour of Zurich
- Explore the Swiss city of Zurich with a private guide and customize your route as you please
- Admire top landmarks such as the opera house and Grossmünster Church
- Stroll along Bahnhofstrasse and gaze over the Limmat River
- Enjoy the freedom to travel by bus, cable car, riverboat or tram
Saved to wishlist!
all taxes, fees and handling charges
local guide operated by Swiss Travel Guide for your party only
all transportation fees for tram and boat (transfer between the points)
food and drinks
personal expenses during the tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is require
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zürich City Center Private Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Zürich City Center Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zürich City Center Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zürich City Center Private Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZurichRail Tours - LucerneCity Tours - LucerneWalking Tours - LucerneHalf-day Tours - LucerneRail Tours - BaselCity Tours - BaselWalking Tours - BaselHalf-day Tours - BaselRail Tours - DavosCity Tours - DavosWalking Tours - DavosHalf-day Tours - DavosCategory
LimmatquaiZurich Chinese Garden (Chinagarten)Zurich Opera House (Opernhaus Zürich)Grossmünster ChurchAppenzellParadeplatz (Parade Square)LindenhofFraumünster ChurchRhine Falls (Rheinfall)BahnhofstrasseBotanical Garden (University of Zurich)DolderbahnUetlibergZoo ZurichZurich Old Town (Altstadt)Museum RietbergLindt & Sprüngli Chocolate Shop