10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the majesty of the Swiss Alps by train on this private 1-day Glacier Express tour from Zurich. Explore the Old Town of Chur — Graubünden’s ancient capital — with a private guide, then board the Glacier Express. Travel through the Grand Canyon of Switzerland to Disentis in the Rhine valley, and onward through Andermatt and Brig. Along the way, take in spectacular views over Switzerland’s soaring peaks and stop off to sightsee with a private guide. Then, travel along Lake Thun’s beautiful shoreline back to Zurich.
- Private 1-day Glacier Express train tour from Zurich
- Explore the Old Town of Chur with a private guide
- Travel with a panoramic view on the Glacier Express train and enjoy fine views over the soaring peaks
- Take in pretty towns and villages such as Andermatt, Brig and Disentis
- Hop off the train to sightsee with a private guide
- Tour includes round trip travel from your hotel in Zurich
Saved to wishlist!
local tourguide operated by Swiss Travel Guide for your party only
Headphones on board the train
Your own booklet with information about the journey
Assigned seating on the Glacier Express route Chur-Brig
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Zurich Airport, Zurich 8058 Switzerland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Glacier Express Panoramic Train Round Trip in one Day Private Tour from Zürich?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Glacier Express Panoramic Train Round Trip in one Day Private Tour from Zürich?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Glacier Express Panoramic Train Round Trip in one Day Private Tour from Zürich?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Glacier Express Panoramic Train Round Trip in one Day Private Tour from Zürich?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "No words can define it, Must check-out Bern and Brig too, if you can, Thanks to our guide Rebacca who was par-excellence for making our journey a memorable treat." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZurichRail Tours - LucerneNature and Wildlife - LucerneHistorical Tours - LucerneFull-day Tours - LucerneRail Tours - BaselNature and Wildlife - BaselHistorical Tours - BaselFull-day Tours - BaselRail Tours - DavosNature and Wildlife - DavosHistorical Tours - DavosFull-day Tours - DavosCategory
AppenzellUetlibergZurich Chinese Garden (Chinagarten)Paradeplatz (Parade Square)DolderbahnZurich Old Town (Altstadt)Grossmünster ChurchLindenhofFraumünster ChurchLindt & Sprüngli Chocolate ShopMuseum RietbergRhine Falls (Rheinfall)Botanical Garden (University of Zurich)BahnhofstrasseZurich Opera House (Opernhaus Zürich)LimmatquaiZoo Zurich