Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day city tour of Lucerne from Zurich
- Zurich day trip includes a drive over Albis Pass
- See Lucerne's top attractions like the Lion Monument and Chapel Bridge
- Free time to explore on your own; visit the Picasso Museum or take a boat ride
Departure & Return
The official departure point for all tours departing from Zürich is the Sihlquai Coach Parking, close to Zürich’s main train station. Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to tour start at the white ticket office marked with “Best of Switzerland Tours” or “City Tours & Excursions”.
What To Expect
Receive recommendations from your guide and customize your itinerary according to your interests. Stroll through the streets of Lucerne’s Old Town and check out museums like the Picasso and Transport Museum to discover more of Lucerne’s culture and history.
In summer, ride the new City Train for an alternative perspective of Lucerne. After thorough exploration, reconvene with your group and guide and relax during the journey back to Zurich, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "Certain areas have electrified wire, so don't back up into these areas when walking backwards to get a landscape shot." See review