- Day trip from Zurich to the Bernese Oberland and Jungfrau region
- Spend time in the famous resort towns of Grindelwald and Interlaken at your leisure
- Take a train ride from Grindelwald to Interlaken on your own
- Perfect for travelers who want to explore these scenic regions independently
- Includes round-trip coach transport from Zurich; attractions and activities at your own expense
Departure & Return
The official departure point for all tours departing from Zürich is the Sihlquai Coach Parking, close to Zürich’s main train station. Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to tour start at the white ticket office marked with “Best of Switzerland Tours” or “City Tours & Excursions”.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands