- Discover the picturesque town of Lucerne and visit main sites such as the Chapel Bridge
- Visit the beautiful mountain resort of Engelberg, located under the north face of Mt Titlis
- Stop at a traditional Swiss cheese factory and visit a Baroque-style monastery
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The official departure point for all tours departing from Zürich is the Sihlquai Coach Parking, close to Zürich’s main train station. Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to tour start at the white ticket office marked with “Best of Switzerland Tours” or “City Tours & Excursions”.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After admiring landmarks like Chapel Bridge, and the grand Town Hall, travel onwards to Engelberg and marvel at the dramatic mountain scenery as you approach the popular Swiss resort. On arrival, set out to explore the town independently, visiting attractions recommended by your knowledgeable guide.
Absorb the charming atmosphere of the village on a relaxed stroll; visit a traditional cheese factory housed in an ancient monastery and see an extensive collection of appetizing dairy products. Pleasure your palate with samples in the Bistro (own expense) and then visit the impressive Baroque-style monastery to delve into Engelberg’s religious history.
Opt to explore some of the village’s verdant hiking trails before returning to your vehicle at a prearranged time. Relax during the journey back to central Zurich, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Only a limited number of shops are open on Sundays.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands