4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore our promoted experiences
Switzerland is famous for its chocolate making, but knowing the best places for insight into the process can be difficult. Discover an authentic factory outside of the city and have a go at making your own chocolate bar, on a private tour of Aeschbach Chocolatier. Save the hassle of navigation as your private guide accompanies you to the outlying location, and receive travel tickets for use beyond your visit.
- Gain insight into chocolate making at an authentic Swiss chocolate factory
- Travel with ease via public transport, accompanied by your guide
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private excursion
- Avoid hidden costs with travel fees and factory entrance included
Saved to wishlist!
all taxes, fees and handling charges
local guide operated by Swiss Travel Guide for your party only
all transportation fees for train to Root and back to Zurich
includes the creating of your own chocolate bar
your train ticket is valid to travel to Lucerne in addition
food and drinks
personal expenses during the tour
In case you decide to travel to Lucerne city center after the visit of the chocolate factory: your tourguide is happy to assist you to Lucerne and to support you in your visit in the city of Lucerne. But the tour does NOT include a guided tour in Lucerne in addition.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we offer pick-up from all hotels in Zurich or from ZRH-airport
- Zurich Airport, Zurich 8058 Switzerland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- a minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- children must be accompagnied by an adult
- for wheelchair assistance - please contact us before booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chocolate World Experience and Tasting Private Tour from Zürich?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Chocolate World Experience and Tasting Private Tour from Zürich?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chocolate World Experience and Tasting Private Tour from Zürich?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chocolate World Experience and Tasting Private Tour from Zürich?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8283P126
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesRail ToursChocolate Tours Half-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesZurichUnique Experiences - LucerneRail Tours - LucerneChocolate Tours - LucerneHalf-day Tours - LucerneUnique Experiences - BaselRail Tours - BaselChocolate Tours - BaselHalf-day Tours - BaselUnique Experiences - DavosRail Tours - DavosChocolate Tours - DavosHalf-day Tours - DavosCategory
AppenzellLimmatquaiFraumünster ChurchUetlibergZoo ZurichLindt & Sprüngli Chocolate ShopZurich Chinese Garden (Chinagarten)Paradeplatz (Parade Square)Museum RietbergBotanical Garden (University of Zurich)Zurich Opera House (Opernhaus Zürich)Rhine Falls (Rheinfall)Grossmünster ChurchZurich Old Town (Altstadt)BahnhofstrasseLindenhofDolderbahn