Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-day Jungfraujoch tour from Zurich with an overnight in Interlaken or Grindelwald
- Walk through a glacier and admire a breathtaking panorama from Europe’s highest railway station
- Enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities during your stay in Interlaken or Grindelwald
- Overnight accommodation in a 3-star hotel included
Departure & Return
Address: Sihlquai Coach Parking (next to Zurich main train station) Limmatstrasse 4, 8005 Zürich
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 21 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant rates do not apply provided they do not occupy a seat. If an extra bed is required additional charges may apply. Please specify under special requirements at check out
- Maximum of 2 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 3 travelers or more, you must make separate bookings
- This tour is partly guided by a multilingual guide. For the unescorted part of your tour, you will receive detailed written information for local sights, attractions and activities.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The overnight stay is worth it as it in the mountains but note that it is 3 star accomodation." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews