2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Paraglide around the Swiss Alps with this fun experience from Zermatt, bookable for a private group. Flying in tandem with an instructor, you’ll see the mighty Matterhorn against a backdrop of the Valais canton peaks. All safety equipment is provided on site.
- Book online and in advance to save your Zermatt vacation time
- Secure the best time and date to suit your personal group
- Paraglide in tandem with instructor passionate about flying
- Take in unique aerial views of Zermatt and the Swiss Alps
Saved to wishlist!
We will provide all the equipment needed for the activity.
Departure & Return
Bodmenstrasse 3 , Bodmenstrasse 3, 3920 Zermatt, SwitzerlandThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zermatt Paragliding
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Paragliding mountain flight
1 day 7 hours