Explore our promoted experiences
- Get up close and personal with the sights on a small-group tour
- Learn about the essentials of Croatian cuisine, and sample classic dishes
- Numerous dishes and glasses of wine are included in this tour
- See Zagreb’s highlights, and learn about its history, as you go
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Zagreb Center Address: Ban Josip Jelačić Square In front of Ban Jelačić Statue
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Vegetarian menue on request
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Minimum numbers for the tour to operate is 2.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The tour will not get canceled in case of rain
- Most travelers can participate
- There is NO gluten free menue's
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roundabout Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Great tour, lots of walking and if you have issues with stairs let the guide know." See review
- "One tip - do this at the beginning of your trip to Zagreb - Ivana has so much knowledge of the city that it will help you navigate the rest of your trip." See review
- "The pace suited the group as it was not too fast or too slow." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews