- Small group Varazdin and Trakoscan tour from Zagreb
- Walking tour of a historic Baroque town
- Visit the Varazdin Cemetery
- Entrance fees to Trakoscan Castle included
- Pickup and drop-off in central Zagreb
- Small group tour that offers a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Upon arrival, a local guide in Varazdin will join your group for a walking tour, including the Varazdin Cemetery, where gorgeous tombstones and quiet paths are overshadowed by tall, leafy trees. Follow back streets to architectural gems, and find some of the city's elegant villas—at one time, Varazdin was Croatia's wealthiest city.
Next, continue to Trakoscan Castle, 25 miles (40 km.) west of Varazdin, with a fairytale setting high on a hill. Walk the fortifications with views down to a forested valley, and get a glimpse of Croatia’s tumultuous past in the castle’s displays of weapons and armor. After exploring the castle, walk to the nearby lake, then meet back up with the driver/guide for the return trip to Zagreb.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for persons with mobility issues.
- A moderate amount of walking with some steep parts is involved.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Petros d.o.o
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Varazdin Baroque Town and Trakoscan Castle - Small Group Day Trip from Zagreb.
- "I highly recommend this tour if you are in Zagreb." See review