9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the medieval architecture and rich cultural heritage of Samobor on this private full-day tour from Zagreb. During the tour, learn about traditional Croatian handicrafts, visit the historic copper mine of St. Barbara, sample local specialties such as Kremsnita cake and Bermet wine, and enjoy free time to explore Samobor Old Town.
- Full-day private Samobor tour and wine tasting from Zagreb
- Explore the medieval town of Samobor on a scenic walking tour
- Visit the old copper mines of St Barbara, an Ethnology Museum, and a local coffee shop
- Enjoy a delicious lunch of traditional Croatian cuisine and a tasting of Bermet wine
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and entrance fees
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking driver/guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup service in Zagreb. In case your accommodation address is in the pedestrian zone, we will stop at the closest location possible.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wanderer
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Samobor Full-Day Tour and Wine Tasting from Zagreb?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Samobor Full-Day Tour and Wine Tasting from Zagreb?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Samobor Full-Day Tour and Wine Tasting from Zagreb?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Samobor Full-Day Tour and Wine Tasting from Zagreb?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Samobor Full-Day Tour and Wine Tasting from Zagreb
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsClassic Car Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagrebFood Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWine Tastings - Plitvice Lakes National ParkClassic Car Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFood Tours - LjubljanaBus Tours - LjubljanaWine Tastings - LjubljanaClassic Car Tours - LjubljanaFull-day Tours - LjubljanaFood Tours - GrazBus Tours - GrazWine Tastings - GrazClassic Car Tours - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
Museum of IllusionsArt PavilionMirogoj CemeterySamoborCroatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)Zagreb Botanical GardenZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)Medvedgrad CastleBan Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Lotrscak TowerMuseum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)