10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
An easy day trip from Zagreb, this full-day tour takes you across the border to the Slovenia's capital city, Ljubljana. The Ljubljanica River winds through town, making for idyllic scenes and photo backdrops, and the town bustles with markets, locally-owned restaurants, and shops. You’ll also visit Lake Bled, take a pletna (wooden boat) ride, and sample a traditional Eastern European cake called potica.
- Day trip to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Private driver/guide
- Boat ride to Bled Island included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Local guide (if option selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Pletna boat transfer to Bled island
Entrance fees (Bled castle)
Departure & Return
Zagreb , Zagreb, Zagreb, Central CroatiaThis activity will end right where it started.The tour starts in the lobby of your hotel or any place in Zagreb city center where you desire.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zagreb Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour to Ljubljana and Lake Bled from Zagreb?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour to Ljubljana and Lake Bled from Zagreb?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour to Ljubljana and Lake Bled from Zagreb?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour to Ljubljana and Lake Bled from Zagreb
10 to 12 hours
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagrebBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWalking Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHistorical Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - LjubljanaWalking Tours - LjubljanaHistorical Tours - LjubljanaFull-day Tours - LjubljanaBus Tours - GrazWalking Tours - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza) Tours & TicketsCroatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti) Tours & TicketsSamobor Tours & TicketsBan Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Tours & TicketsMirogoj Cemetery Tours & TicketsCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb) Tours & TicketsSt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka) Tours & TicketsArt Pavilion Tours & TicketsZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square) Tours & TicketsMount Medvednica (Sljeme) Tours & TicketsZagreb Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsMedvedgrad Castle Tours & TicketsZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye) Tours & TicketsZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti) Tours & TicketsKing Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava) Tours & TicketsStrossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste) Tours & TicketsLotrscak Tower Tours & TicketsMuseum of Illusions Tours & Tickets