9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine some of the best of Croatia—Plitvice Lakes National Park, Turanj Fortress, and a local cheese tasting—in a single tour from Zagreb. Stop in the city of Karlovac to see the Turanj Fortress and the war museum on the way to Plitvice, where you will explore and learn about the region through guided commentary. On the way back to Zagreb, stop in the charming Rastoke Village for a tasting of local cheese. This multi-stop trip may be tough to plan on your own, but this guided tour provides all transportation and manages all of the details.
- All entrance fees included, no hidden fees
- Guide provides all navigation and insightful commentary
- Local cheese tasting included
- Round-trip transportation including convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance tickets to Plitvice lakes NP
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we will pick up all travellers at their accommodation between 8:30 - 9:00am and we will let you know the exact time the day before the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entrance ticket to Plitvice Lakes is NOT included in the price of the tour. We will purchase the entrance ticket for you in advance , you will pay for it directly to our tour guide on departure day according to the pricelist below.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Adults: 80 HRK (January, February and March ) / 160 HRK (April, May and October) /250 HRK (June, July, August and September) Student*: 100 HRK (April, May and October) / 200 HRK (June, July, August and September) Children 7-17 years: 45 HRK (April, May and October) / 100 HRK (June, July, August and September) Children 0-6 years: Free of charge * Students must obtain and present their valid student ID card on the tour and in the park, otherwise will need to pay an adult price. ** Payment method: cash HRK, please prepare the exact amount
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zico Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Plitvice lakes & Rastoke- Small group
6 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingZagrebBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - LjubljanaFull-day Tours - LjubljanaBus Tours - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek) Tours & TicketsKing Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava) Tours & TicketsCroatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti) Tours & TicketsMedvedgrad Castle Tours & TicketsZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square) Tours & TicketsZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti) Tours & TicketsMount Medvednica (Sljeme) Tours & TicketsMimara Museum (Muzej Mimara) Tours & TicketsZagreb Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb) Tours & TicketsArt Pavilion Tours & TicketsZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye) Tours & TicketsLotrscak Tower Tours & TicketsBan Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Tours & TicketsMirogoj Cemetery Tours & TicketsMuseum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza) Tours & TicketsSamobor Tours & TicketsMuseum of Illusions Tours & TicketsSt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka) Tours & Tickets