- Get from Zagreb to Plitvice Lakes with ease on this bus tour
- Visit a lesser-known village on the way—Rastoke
- Explore Plitvice Lakes on foot and see its magnificent waterfalls
- No need to book transport back—the tour finishes back in Zagreb
Departure & Return
Zrinjevac Park, at the tourist bus stop, next to the meteorological post, a minute from Ban Jelačić Square
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Free Spirit Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I would recommend bringing comfortable shoes and also bringing your own lunch - the park has some food but it's expensive and poor quality." See review