9 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Plitvice Lakes National Park and the other highlights of Croatia’s beautiful countryside on this full-day tour from Zagreb. Don’t worry about crowds: this private tour makes for a relaxed way to see the sights. Travel from your preferred Zagreb address via an air-conditioned vehicle, and see the UNESCO-listed national park, famed for its many lakes and waterfalls. You’ll also visit a historical nearby village, can drop by a traditional dairy farm for cheese tastings, and more.
- This tour makes it simple to visit Plitvice Lakes National Park
- A private tour gives you the opportunity to customize your sightseeing
- Round-trip transfer from your Zagreb hotel via air-conditioned vehicle
- See other countryside highlights, including the bucolic Rastoke village
Saved to wishlist!
Fully Private tour
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Local professional driver/guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transport by private air-conditioned car or minivan
Local food tasting or Lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up and return our clients to their accommodation (hotels, private accommodation, airport, hostel, B&B)
Let us know your accommodation address and we will pick you up
- Franjo Tuđman Airport Zagreb, Ul. Rudolfa Fizira 21, 10150, Zagreb, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIATICA TRAVEL d.o.o.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fully Private Plitvice Lakes Tour from Zagreb?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Fully Private Plitvice Lakes Tour from Zagreb?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fully Private Plitvice Lakes Tour from Zagreb?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fully Private Plitvice Lakes Tour from Zagreb?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Fully Private Plitvice Lakes Tour from Zagreb
9 to 12 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagrebBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkNature and Wildlife - Plitvice Lakes National ParkEco Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - LjubljanaNature and Wildlife - LjubljanaEco Tours - LjubljanaFull-day Tours - LjubljanaBus Tours - GrazNature and Wildlife - GrazEco Tours - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
Art Pavilion Tours & TicketsCroatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti) Tours & TicketsZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square) Tours & TicketsSt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka) Tours & TicketsLotrscak Tower Tours & TicketsMedvedgrad Castle Tours & TicketsMuseum of Illusions Tours & TicketsBundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek) Tours & TicketsStrossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza) Tours & TicketsKing Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava) Tours & TicketsZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye) Tours & TicketsCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb) Tours & TicketsMirogoj Cemetery Tours & TicketsMount Medvednica (Sljeme) Tours & TicketsBan Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Tours & TicketsZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti) Tours & TicketsZagreb Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsSamobor Tours & Tickets