10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the cities and sights of Istria on this day-long tour of the peninsula from Zagreb. With your own personal guide, you’ll visit Pula, Porec, and Rovinj to discover a Roman amphitheater, a UNESCO-listed basilica, and an enchanting Old Town that’s filled with Venetian architecture. Learn about the Istrian cities as you explore, enjoying commentary that’s focused on your interests.
- Choose the most convenient Zagreb location for you to start your tour
- Opt for a morning start time that suits your personal group best
- Travel by air-conditioned minivan around the scenic Istrian peninsula
- Learn about the similarities between the Istria region and Tuscany in Italy
Saved to wishlist!
Fully Private tour
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Local professional driver/guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transport by private air-conditioned car or minivan
Local food tasting or Lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up our clients at any accommodation in Zagreb that we agree on.
- Pleso Airport, Zagreb Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIATICA TRAVEL d.o.o.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Istria 'called original Tuscany' (Rovinj, Pula,Porec) - Private Tour from Zagreb?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Istria 'called original Tuscany' (Rovinj, Pula,Porec) - Private Tour from Zagreb?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Istria 'called original Tuscany' (Rovinj, Pula,Porec) - Private Tour from Zagreb?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Istria 'called original Tuscany' (Rovinj, Pula,Porec) - Private Tour from Zagreb?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Istria 'called original Tuscany' (Rovinj, Pula,Porec) - Private Tour from Zagreb
10 to 12 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagrebFood Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkNature and Wildlife - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWine Tastings - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHistorical Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFood Tours - LjubljanaBus Tours - LjubljanaNature and Wildlife - LjubljanaWine Tastings - LjubljanaHistorical Tours - LjubljanaFull-day Tours - LjubljanaFood Tours - GrazBus Tours - GrazNature and Wildlife - GrazWine Tastings - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Art PavilionCroatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Museum of IllusionsMirogoj CemeteryZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Medvedgrad CastleSamoborZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Lotrscak TowerBan Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Zagreb Botanical GardenZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)