1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Team up with friends or family for a sightseeing tour with a difference. This fun and interactive tour will put your puzzle-solving skills to the test as you follow clues and decipher riddles, leading you through the historic streets of the Zagreb’s Upper Town. Along the way, learn more about the city, meet the locals, and explore parts of the city many travelers never get to see. Don’t worry about getting lost—your guide will be with you the whole time and can help out if you get stuck.
- Fun and unique tour suitable for all ages
- Work as a team to solve puzzles and hunt for clues
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour departure
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Materials (Envelopes, Pens, Map.
Transportation to/from the Tour (Meeting point is at Ban Josip Jelačić Square, in front of the fountain (Manduševac)
Departure & Return
Ban Josip Jelačić Statue , Trg bana Josipa Jelačića, 10000, Zagreb, CroatiaThis activity will end right where it started.
Ban Josip Jelačić Square in front of the fountain (Manduševac)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is causal (Please note you will be entering the church)
- Timetable and group size are flexible. Feel free to contact us for more info.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel to Croatia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Escape Zagreb Tour - Outdoor Escape Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Escape Zagreb Tour - Outdoor Escape Adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Escape Zagreb Tour - Outdoor Escape Adventure
90 to 120 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagrebNature and Wildlife - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWalking Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkNature and Wildlife - LjubljanaWalking Tours - LjubljanaNature and Wildlife - GrazWalking Tours - GrazCategory
SamoborZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Zagreb Botanical GardenLotrscak TowerCroatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)Medvedgrad CastleMount Medvednica (Sljeme)Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Museum of IllusionsSt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)Art PavilionBan Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Mirogoj CemeteryCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)