4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
We pick up from any hotel, hostel or apartment in Zagreb.
Sheraton Zagreb Hotel , 2 Kneza Borne, Donji Grad, Zagreb 10000 Croatia Best Western Premier Hotel Astoria , Petrinjska Ulica 71, Zagreb 10000 Croatia Esplanade Zagreb Hotel , Mihanoviceva 1, Zagreb 10000 Croatia The Westin Zagreb , Ulica Isidora Krshnjavoga 1, Zagreb 10000 Croatia
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Servus Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Plesivica Region Wine Tasting Half-day Private Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Plesivica Region Wine Tasting Half-day Private Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Plesivica Region Wine Tasting Half-day Private Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 101565P14
Compare Similar Experiences
Plesivica Region Wine Tasting Half-day Private Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesZagrebFood Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkUnique Experiences - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWine Tastings - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFood Tours - LjubljanaUnique Experiences - LjubljanaWine Tastings - LjubljanaFood Tours - GrazUnique Experiences - GrazWine Tastings - GrazCategory
Medvedgrad CastleCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Art PavilionZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)SamoborLotrscak TowerZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Zagreb Botanical GardenSt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)Museum of IllusionsMount Medvednica (Sljeme)Mirogoj CemeteryZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)