6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Taste the local terroir on a day trip to the Croatian countryside. First, visit a family-owned estate to learn about cheese production. Then it’s on to a local winery to taste several varietals, along with homemade bread. Later, enjoy more wine paired with traditional Croatian dishes at a local restaurant. This is an excellent choice for foodies and oenophiles.
- Day trip to cheese factory and vineyard
- Small groups—maximum of 15 people
- Good choice for foodies
- Lunch and wine tastings included
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed tourist guide
Transport as per program
Guided visit of the cheese factory with tasting
Local wines and traditional food pairing in a family-owned restaurant.
Lunches unless indicated in the itinerary
All other items of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Zrinjevac, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meeting point Zagreb: Zrinjevac next to Meteorological Post
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Central Croatia Wines?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Central Croatia Wines?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Central Croatia Wines?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Central Croatia Wines?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingZagrebFood Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkNature and Wildlife - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWine Tastings - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHalf-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFood Tours - LjubljanaBus Tours - LjubljanaNature and Wildlife - LjubljanaWine Tastings - LjubljanaHalf-day Tours - LjubljanaFood Tours - GrazBus Tours - GrazNature and Wildlife - GrazWine Tastings - GrazHalf-day Tours - GrazCategory
Zagreb Botanical GardenMirogoj CemeteryMuseum of IllusionsZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Lotrscak TowerZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)SamoborArt PavilionMedvedgrad CastleCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)