9 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Wine tasting in Dalmatian Zagora & Pelješac
Accommodation as per itinerary Zagreb 1,2; Šibenik 3,4; Split 5; Korčula 6; Dubrovnik 7,8
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour can start from Zagreb airport or from Your hotel/accommodation in Zagreb.
Tour starts in Zagreb and ends in Dubrovnik.
- Franjo Tuđman Airport Zagreb, Ul. Rudolfa Fizira 21, 10150, Zagreb, Croatia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/1/2020 - 11/3/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Limitless Balkan
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Croatia 9D - Private multi-day tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Croatia 9D - Private multi-day tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Croatia 9D - Private multi-day tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsMulti-day ToursMarketsMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagrebFood Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkCity Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkNature and Wildlife - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWine Tastings - Plitvice Lakes National ParkMulti-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkMarkets - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFood Tours - LjubljanaBus Tours - LjubljanaCity Tours - LjubljanaNature and Wildlife - LjubljanaWine Tastings - LjubljanaMulti-day Tours - LjubljanaMarkets - LjubljanaFood Tours - GrazBus Tours - GrazCity Tours - GrazNature and Wildlife - GrazWine Tastings - GrazMulti-day Tours - GrazMarkets - GrazCategory
Lotrscak TowerBundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)SamoborZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Art PavilionMirogoj CemeteryZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Medvedgrad CastleKing Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)Museum of IllusionsZagreb Botanical GardenCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Mimara Museum (Muzej Mimara)Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)