- 4-hour, customizable tour of Salzburg's Sound of Music sites
- Learn the story of the von Trapps
- Sing along to the soundtrack as you explore the city
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private tour; visit the sites that interest you most
- Fun experience, perfect for families
Departure & Return
Please make your own way from Vienna to Salzburg by train. We'll meet you at the train station at your preferred time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required. Wheelchair needs to be fold-able.
- Please advise your train number and arrival time at time of the booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms