- Relax with a prebooked ticket for a concert in the vaults
- Soak up the elaborate setting and acoustics of St. Peter’s Church
- Listen to music performed by the Classic Ensemble Vienna
- Enjoy pieces of music by the likes of Mozart and Vivaldi
Departure & Return
Departure PointPeterskirche, Peterplatz, Vienna 1010 Austria
Ticket Redemption Point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart-casual
- Your ticket will be held at the box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Seats are assigned by the box office and are not known before the performance date
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY CEV Classic Ensemble Veranstaltung OG
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "If you're looking for an evening of classical, come here, but make sure you pay the extra for closer seating." See review
- "Cameras and phones were not permitted which was an added bonus which we hadn't realised at the time." See review
- "If you have back problems this is probably not the concert for you." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews