11 hours 27 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the world-famous flavors and lesser-known history of Tuscany on a full-day tour by coach. Perfect for xenophiles, your guide leads your group on immersive visits of San Gimignano and Siena. Aspiring sommeliers will also be pleased with a visit a popular estate to sample some of the region's wine. Be sure to save room for traditional Tuscan bruschetta, cheese, and olive oil.
- Sample a variety of Chianti wines in Tuscany
- Enjoy free time to explore San Gimignano
- Get an in-depth look at two Tuscan villages
- Travel comfortably in air-conditioned transportation
Saved to wishlist!
Expert Tour Leader
Expert tour Guide in Siena
Transport by air-conditioned bus or minivan
Chianti wine sampling
Bruschetta and Pecorino cheese
Extra-virgin olive oil sampling
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza Giacomo Puccini, 1 , Piazza Giacomo Puccini, 1, 55049 Viareggio LU, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Outside the hotel Principe di Piemonte
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise at the moment of the confirmation if vegetarian or celiac
- Due to uneven surfaces, we do NOT suggest this tour to people with walking difficulties
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with any walking difficulties
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Come See Italy - Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti Wine Small Group from Viareggio?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti Wine Small Group from Viareggio?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti Wine Small Group from Viareggio?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti Wine Small Group from Viareggio?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingVersiliaFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyCategory