Explore our promoted experiences
- Walking tour designed especially for kids
- Learn about the history of Verona with games and trivia
- See top landmarks including the ancient Arena and Juliet’s Balcony
- Take a ride on Verona’s scenic funicular
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Piazza Bra in Verona, at the statue of King Vittorio Emanuele II on a hourse. Address: Piazza Bra, 37121 Verona Return point: at the funicolar to St. Peter's Hill
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience