1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Official Tourist Guide licensed in Verona
Ticket for Arena: € 10 adults; € 7.5 for 60; € 1 for children between 8 and 14 years old
Departure & Return
P.za Bra, 1, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
We meet under the European flag of the Town Hall
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY CittàDiLazise.it
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour to the Arena di Verona at the Gladiator's Time?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour to the Arena di Verona at the Gladiator's Time?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Tour to the Arena di Verona at the Gladiator's Time?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour to the Arena di Verona at the Gladiator's Time?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingVeronaWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VicenzaHistorical Tours - VicenzaWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti) Tours & TicketsPonte Pietra Tours & TicketsBasilica di Sant’Anastasia Tours & TicketsScaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere) Tours & TicketsVerona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare) Tours & TicketsMovieland Park Tours & TicketsPorta Borsari Tours & TicketsCastelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio) Tours & TicketsPiazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante) Tours & TicketsCastelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero) Tours & TicketsGran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia) Tours & TicketsSoave Tours & TicketsPorta Palio Tours & TicketsVerona Arena Tours & TicketsNicolis Museum Tours & TicketsPiazza delle Erbe Tours & TicketsVerona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico) Tours & TicketsRoman Theater and Archaeological Museum Tours & Tickets