2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
You may also like
Discover the beauty and history of Verona, home of Shakespeare’s star-crossed lovers in ‘Romeo and Juliet.’ On this 2-hour tour, admire the city’s most important monuments on a sightseeing drive, and then stroll through the winding heart of town on a guided walk. See the Roman bridge and amphitheater, the 16th-century city gates, Piazza delle Erbe, Juliet’s House and more while learning about Verona’s rich legacy.
- 2-hour coach and walking tour of Verona
- Drive around the city for a great overview of its most important monuments
- See city highlights like the Roman bridge and amphitheater, Piazza delle Erbe and Juliet’s House
- Stroll through the heart of Verona on a walking tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
10:00 am; 2:00 pm
schedule must be reconfirmed
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum numbers of 6 people per tourapply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- OPERATED BY Anse Viaggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 9967P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingVeronaCity Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoCity Tours - VicenzaWalking Tours - VicenzaCity Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaCategory
Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)Nicolis MuseumGran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)Scaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)Movieland ParkSoaveVerona ArenaVerona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico) Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)Porta PalioPiazza delle ErbePorta BorsariRoman Theater and Archaeological MuseumPonte PietraCastelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)Basilica di Sant’Anastasia