Are you interested in?
36 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
142 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
37 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Italy is known for its incredible cuisine, and this experience will allow you to taste great food and learn new skills at the same time. You won’t have to worry about going shopping, as all ingredients are provided. Enjoy the relaxed setting of being in a chef’s home, and learning how to make authentic Veronese cuisine using seasonal ingredients. At the end of your cooking class, you’ll be able to enjoy the food you’ve prepared and taste delicious wine too.
- The ideal choice for foodies visiting Verona
- Enjoy a cooking class in a unique setting—a chef’s house
- Learn to make multiple dishes such as pasta, risotto, and dessert
- No getting hungry—eat the dishes you cook, and enjoy a wine tasting too
Saved to wishlist!
STUFFED FRESH RAVIOLI
Stuffed fresh pasta with different ingredients depending on the season
GNOCCHI HOME MADE
TIRAMISU: THE SO FAMOUS ITALIAN DESSERT
Thanks to that mix of energizing ingredients which has always characterized this cake and give his rejuvenating and aphrodisiac properties.
Typical Veronese crunchy cake, simply loved
professional Italian chef
Furnitures to cook
Wine tasting with local excellent Prosecco during the class
Online Recipes of the dishes prepared to recreate your perfect Italian dinner at home with friends
The chef will choose the menu that suits you better among the available seasonal products: – Amarone risotto ( or vegetable risotto) + Italian dessert – Home made tagliatelle + Italian dessert – Gnocchi home made + Italian dessert
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia S. Salvatore Vecchio, 4, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Due to the COVID 19 situation, all our tours for the moment will be PRIVATE to better respect the social distance, without additional costs"
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your Local Guide SNC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during The traditional Verona Cooking Class?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The traditional Verona Cooking Class?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The traditional Verona Cooking Class?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 66750P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesVeronaUnique Experiences - VenetoCooking Classes - VenetoUnique Experiences - MantuaCooking Classes - MantuaUnique Experiences - VicenzaCooking Classes - VicenzaCategory
Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)Ponte PietraPiazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)Scaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)Piazza delle ErbeGran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico) Porta BorsariNicolis MuseumAchille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)Roman Theater and Archaeological MuseumBasilica di Sant’AnastasiaSoavePorta PalioMovieland ParkVerona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)Verona Arena