- 2-hour walking tour of Venice with a small group or a private guide
- Stroll from the Dorsoduro district to Piazza San Marco (St. Mark’s Square)
- Marvel at the unmatched beauty of Venice, from hidden spots to well-known landmarks
- Choose a morning or afternoon departure, or select your time with a private option
Departure & Return
Campo San Pantalon, near the steps of San Pantalon Church
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adul
- no wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours of Venice
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience