- Combo walking tour and gondola ride in Venice
- Explore the famous monuments of St. Mark's Square and the city center on a guided 2-hour walking tour
- Learn the history behind St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace
- Glide along the Grand Canal on a 30-minute shared gondola ride
- Glimpse scenes of daily life on smaller, romantic canals
- Quintessential Venetian experience
Departure & Return
Under the Clock Tower in St. Mark’s Square, next to "YEX" Exchange Office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Maximum of 35 people on each tour
- The second part of the tour (gondola ride) is unguided
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Very Viva Venice Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience