Explore our promoted experiences
- Shared transfer from Marittima Cruise Port to central Venice by boat
- Stress-free, pre-paid transfer to one of several drop-off locations
- Drop-off locations include San Marco, Rialto and Piazzale Roma; get off at the most convenient stop to your hotel
Departure & Return
At your arrival at the Cruise Terminal, please apply to Alilaguna desk between building n°103 and building n° 107
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 07:00 AM09:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
What To Expect
Please provide hotel and cruise details when booking your transfer. You will receive instant confirmation and a travel voucher to show the boat driver. You’ll be asked to reconfirm your pickup time and location 24-48 hours before your arrival by contacting the number on your voucher. Transfer service is available 7 days a week, and each boat accommodates up to 6 people and 6 pieces of luggage.
· Piazzale Roma
· SS Apostoli
· San Vio, Trinita
· San Marco, S.Zaccaria
· San Maria Elisabetta
· Sant'Angelo and Hotel Dei Dogi (for guests staying in this hotel, Residenza Cannaregio or Hotel Ai Mori d'Oriente)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Venice Marittima Cruise Port is approximately 30 minutes from Venice
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may attract a small additional fee, payable direct to driver.
- Please note, in case of fog or bad weather conditions the boat service will be diverted via Piazzale Roma by vehicle.
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge. They must be seated in the lap of an adult. No child seats or baby capsules are provided.
- Passengers are advised that this is a shared transfer and you may be required to wait up to 30 minutes before transferring to your water taxi and on to Venice stops
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized