4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See the most important attractions in Venice with this half-day walking tour of St. Mark's Basilica, the Doge's Palace and the neighborhood between St. Mark's and the Rialto Bridge. Walk the busy streets from St. Mark's to the Rialto area to learn more about these lively neighborhoods. Walk past the queues with skip-the-line access for a guided tour of St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace. Learn more about Venetian history at these two famous sights.
- 4-hourwalking tour of Venice, including guided visits to St. Mark'sBasilica and the Doge's Palace
- Explorethe busy streets between St. Mark's Square and the Rialtoneighborhood
- Enjoyskip-the-line access to both St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge'sPalace
- Seethe gorgeous mosaics adorning the inside of the basilica
- Walkacross the famous Bridge of Sighs from the Doge's Palace
Saved to wishlist!
Guided walking tour
Skip the line access and guided visit to St Mark’s Basilica
Departure & Return
P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
under the Clock Tower in St. Mark's Square
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- In cases of religious ceremonies, exceptionally high tides or other special occasions, access to St Mark's Basilica may not be permitted.
- To visit St Mark's Basilica it is necessary to dress appropriately (no shorts or vest or tops) and backpacks are not allowed for safety reasons.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary
- From November 1st to March 31st: Bilingual Tour (explanations during the walking tour are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insidecom srl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice Landmarks: Walking Tour Plus St Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace Tours?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Venice Landmarks: Walking Tour Plus St Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace Tours?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Venice Landmarks: Walking Tour Plus St Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace Tours
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceCity Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoCity Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoCity Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Cannaregio Bridge of SighsVenice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloHard Rock Cafe Venice Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Santa Croce Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Brenta RivieraChurch of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Scuola Grande di San Rocco