Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Kid-friendly private tour of Venice
- Learn about the charms of Venice in a family-centric way
- Avoid long lines or dry historical lectures
- Private tour is fully customizable and ensures personal attention
Departure & Return
At the entrance of Florian Caffè, in St. Mark's Square (Piazza San Marco, 57 Venice). Venice is a unique city made of narrow alleyways,canals and bridges. No cars are allowed . GPS often DOES NOT WORK. Please try to reach the meeting point 10 minutes ahead of departure time, using traditional maps or directions offered by local people or hotel.
What To Expect
Explore the main square in Venice with your guide, then set off on foot down the city's warren-like narrow passageways. Pass through bustling marketplaces and past winding canals and landmarks, learning about the unique buildings and history of Venice.
Visit the impressive Basilica di San Marco (St. Mark's Basilica). Marvel at its decor as you climb up to the terrace, a gaze at beautiful churches like Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa. Finally, admire the Grand Canal and observe bustling marketplaces located over the renowned Rialto Bridge. This city, built right on the water, is sure to fill any child with wonder.
Wear comfortable attire and bring sun protection so you can participate in all the busy outdoor activities unique to this family-friendly tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour is not suitable for kids under 5 years of age
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands