Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Seats are not guaranteed throughout the tour
- Travellers should be able to step in and off a floating gondola
- Not recommended for travelers with limited walking and standing capacity
- Not suitable to Vegans, Vegetarians and people allergic to Gluten and Dairy products
- Suitable for Pescatarians
- MUST KNOW: several traditional Venetian tapas contain strong-flavored fish :)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY streaty
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands