Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the city’s best cicchetti bars, famous for their Venetian tapas-style dishes
- Savor small plates of local specialties like marinated seafood with polenta
- Hop aboard a gondola and glide across the Grand Canal
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures personalized attention
- This tour is carbon neutral, operated by the world’s largest travel B Corp accredited company
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Stroll over to the Cannaregio neighborhood and duck into an 18th-century watering hole on the bustling Strada Nuova. Sink your teeth into some of the bar’s famous polpette, or spicy fried meatballs. From here, cross the Grand Canal on a traghetto passenger ferry (own expense) and stop at the historic, open-air Rialto Market, where many Venetians shop for daily fresh produce and seafood.
Visit more bars in central Venice, each with unique atmospheres and specialty cicchetti. Taste different varietals of regional wine and toast your Venice vacation with a glass of sparkling Prosecco. At the end of your tour, say farewell to your tour guide and fellow food lovers at the iconic Rialto Bridge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Additional Information: There may be a change of itinerary according to opening times of bars and restaurants along the way depending on how crowded they are. However, all the bars you are taken to are of the same standard, so you will not be missing out if the itinerary does change.
- All the stores and foodie spots we visit are 100% owned and run by locals, ensuring that the local population benefit from tourism to their city. So any inclusions on the tour and additional purchases you make will directly benefit the local community.
- We will take you off the main tourist trail to some of the many hidden gem neighbourhoods beyond St Mark's Square, helping to ease tourist congestion,
- You will pick up some responsible travel tips that will help you to be a greener traveller while you’re in the city
- Please note that starting February 1, 2022, the additional activities, including day tours, previously allowed with a basic green pass now require a super green pass. A Super Green Pass is valid up to six months from the time of the most recent vaccination (fully vaccinated). Please check your vaccine certificate and make sure you are within the 6-month time limit from your second dose or booster shot, before joining the tour.
- Travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted no more than 72 hours before your tour, proof of recovery dated no more than 9 months or proof of vaccination.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Lots of walking on this tour so wear your most comfortable shoes- and there really isn’t a chance to sit down." See review
- "We highly recommend this tour, but do it early in your Venice stay, to try the places we went to, and avoid the more touristy places." See review
- "When it's bad weather, would be nice to have indoor options!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews