2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Private Venetian Guide
Private Grand Canal Boat Tour
Private Glassblowing Show
Glass Factory entrance
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please send us your hotel name. The guide will meet you directly at the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Shome Venice
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice Boat Tour + Exclusive Murano Glass Show?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Venice Boat Tour + Exclusive Murano Glass Show?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Venice Boat Tour + Exclusive Murano Glass Show?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Venice Boat Tour + Exclusive Murano Glass Show?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 72276P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWater Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoArt Tours - VenetoWater Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoArt Tours - TrevisoWater Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaArt Tours - PaduaCategory
Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Campo San LucaChurch of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)San PoloChurch of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Campo San BartolomeoCannaregio MazzorboScuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaMarco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Campo Santa Maria FormosaVenice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)