- Small group tour for a more personalized experience
- Visit Bassano del Grappa, Asolo
- Sample prosecco wine at a vineyard located in the Veneto wine country
- Visit a country Renaissance Villa designed by Palladio
- English-speaking Driver-tour escort (a driver-tour escort drives and guides our guests)
Departure & Return
TRONCHETTO VAPORETTO (WATERBUS) STATION. Vaporetto N 2 will take you to Tronchetto. You meet the Driver outside Vaporetto landing line #2 in front of Re Mida Cafe'. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure. Are you delayed? Call immediately +393400502444
IF YOU’RE COMING BY PEOPLE MOVER, AT THE EXIT TAKE YOUR LEFT AND FOLLOW INDICATIONS TO WATERBUS N 2 LANDING - You meet the Driver outside Vaporetto landing line #2 in front of Re Mida Cafe'. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure. Are you delayed? Call immediately +393400502444
The tour will end at Piazzale Roma in Venice.
What To Expect
We'll visit the picturesque town of Bassano del Grappa, where you will enjoy leisure time to shop for local artisan goods. Perhaps even pick up a bottle of the potent grappa liqueur for which the town is known .Continue on to Asolo, where you can wander around lovely gardens and historic villas in this town known as the ‘pearl of Veneto.
In Maser, explore the historic grandeur of Villa Barbaro — a wonderfully preserved estate designed by renowned Renaissance architect Andrea Palladio. Stroll through well-manicured gardens and admire frescoes by Veronese that adorn the grand hallways and public rooms of the villa.
When it’s time for lunch, savor delicious Veneto cuisine at a local restaurant (own expense). Opt to include regional wine pairings with your meal if you like. Finally, drive through rolling vineyards on the way to a prosecco winery, where you’ll raise a glass of the beloved sparkling wine and toast your day in the country.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (children who are under 36 kg/97 pounds or 150 cm/4ft 9 in,must use proper child restraints). We reserve the right to refuse infants or children if we are not notified at the time of the booking and if the car seats brought do not comply with requirements by Italian law.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Depending on selected tour date and opening hours, if Villa Barbaro is not open the tour will visit Villa Emo instead
- All passengers pay the same rate irrespectively from their age
- Most travelers can participate
- Beginning Friday 6 August 2021 and until further notice, access to museums, galleries and all related tourist venues as well as indoor bars and restaurants, will be permitted only to those in possession of a Green COVID-19 Certification (Green Pass or equivalent certificate). Please remember to also bring your ID or passport to confirm your identity. This doesn’t apply to children less than 12 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Avventure Bellissime
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Semi-Private Prosecco Wine, Charming villages and Palladian Villa Day Tour .
- "We would stress that it is a long day but well worth the time" See review