- 2-hour meal in a private home in Venice
- Chat with the chef to learn about regional cuisine
- Gain insight on local ingredients and the city's specialties
- Includes multi-course dinner accompanied by wine
Departure & Return
Waterbus Guglie stop in Venice.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Meet your host Chef Santina who provides informative details about Venetian cuisine and a delicious meal of regional specialties. Dine in the elegant 17th-century salon while listening to piano music.
Discover the secrets for preparing a menu of Venetian specialities using ingredients from the local market. The typical menu below is accompanied by wine, coffee, and water.
• Venetian appetizers (cicchetti)
• Spaghetti with capparozzoli (small clams)
• Battered fried prawns with seasonal vegetables
• Polenta with creamed codfish
• Fruit salad
• Apple pie or ice cream (gelato)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Do you have any dietary requirements? please advise at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Traditional Home Dinner in Venice with a Chef.
- "If you're looking for an authentic Italian meal, Lorenzo is your man!" See review