Departure & Return
in front of the train station on your right step looking at the station under the clock
The tour will end in one of the most scenografic spots of the city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY [deTour]ist - Tour Leader & Nature and Interpretive Guide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands