1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Private Guide of Venice
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick you up directly at the Reception of your Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Shome Venice
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Secrets of the Grand Canal - Boat Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Secrets of the Grand Canal - Boat Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Secrets of the Grand Canal - Boat Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Secrets of the Grand Canal - Boat Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The Secrets of the Grand Canal - Boat Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWater Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoWater Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoWater Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo) Tours & TicketsMuseo del Vetro Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti) Tours & TicketsSan Polo Tours & TicketsCampo San Luca Tours & TicketsScuola Grande di San Giovanni Evangelista Tours & TicketsBridge of Sighs Tours & TicketsMuseo del Merletto (Lace Museum) Tours & TicketsScuola Grande di San Rocco Tours & TicketsCampo Santa Maria Formosa Tours & TicketsMadonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto) Tours & TicketsVenice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia) Tours & TicketsBrenta Riviera Tours & TicketsCa' Rezzonico Tours & TicketsVenice Lido (Lido di Venezia) Tours & TicketsPiombi Tours & TicketsCorrer Museum (Museo Correr) Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli) Tours & TicketsMarco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo) Tours & TicketsMazzorbo Tours & Tickets