Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Venice Hard Rock Cafe
- Enjoy classic American-style food and music near Piazza San Marco in Venice
- Relax while eating a delicious 2- or 3-course meal
- See the café’s stash of rock ‘n’ roll memorabilia like handwritten song lyrics by John Lennon
- Shop in the Hard Rock Cafe store if you wish
Departure & Return
Bacino Orseolo San Marco, 1192
What To Expect
Take a break from Italian food with hearty American classics like burgers, mac ‘n’ cheese, and barbecue chicken. Suit your appetite with the choice of the 2-course Gold Menu or the 3-course Diamond Menu, which includes an appetizer.
Dine in a festive environment surrounded by rock ‘n’ roll memorabilia like Bon Jovi’s guitar, Johnny Rotten’s jacket, hand-scribbled lyrics by John Lennon, and an eye-popping pink dress worn by Shakira. Take in gorgeous views of the nearby canal and gondolas for a unique cultural contrast and memorable night out.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Child menu (age 0-10) is also available for purchase direct from Hard Rock Cafe on the day
- You are free to arrive at any time during opening hours, simply present your voucher for priority seating
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hard Rock Cafe - Europe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We booked this as we had a full on tours day and didn't want to think about where to eat in the evening." See review