Explore our promoted experiences
- View eclectic architecture and important Italian masterworks
- Learn about the history of the rulers of the Most Serene Republic
- Audio headsets to hear your guide clearly
- Skip-the-line admission fees included
Departure & Return
Calle Larga Ascensione, in front of the Post office just next to St.Mark's Square. Go to the wooden stand with the yellow sign "Meeting point".
What To Expect
The Doge's Palace, an architectural masterpiece marrying Byzantine and Oriental styles, once greeted all ships entering the lagoon. Listen to your guide's commentary outlining the role of the building in the Duke's reign over the Republic of Serenissima. Today, this impressive building still represents the seat of Venetian political power.
Go back in time as you walk through the lavish rooms, up the gilded staircases and by important masterpieces by Veronese, Tintoretto and other artists of the time. Imagine the suffering of Venetian convicts as they crossed the Bridge of Sighs toward their imprisonment.
Your tour concludes at its departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No refund will be given for no shows or late comers.
- Due to increased safety measures, security checkpoints will have a short wait
- Wheelchair partially accessible, due to structural reasons some areas of the Doge's Palace are not accessible, so the tour may be limited. If assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The tour will be provided rain or shine, though may be cancelled if tides are exceptionally high. In this case we'll provide a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Park Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas