4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a deep dive into Italy’s most beloved bubbly and the area where it’s produced with this Prosecco wine tour. Depart from Venice and take in the gorgeous countryside on your way to a family-run winery that produces prestigious DOCG Prosecco. Enjoy a guided tour through the vineyards and cellars and learn about this sparkling wine’s production and history, and then relax over a tasting paired with traditional cheeses and charcuterie.
- Explore Italy’s Prosecco-producing hills just outside Venice
- Drive along the scenic road between Conegliano and Valdobbiadene
- Taste brut, extra dry, dry, and rosè Prosecco at a boutique winery
- Stop at the 17th-century Molinetto della Croda mill to snap photos
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Piazzale Roma, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Departures also from Treviso and Conegliano
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italy Tours and More
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Prosecco wine tour. Half-day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Prosecco wine tour. Half-day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Prosecco wine tour. Half-day?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Prosecco wine tour. Half-day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Prosecco wine tour. Half-day
8 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsClassic Car Tours Half-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceFood Tours - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoClassic Car Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoFood Tours - TrevisoWine Tastings - TrevisoClassic Car Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoFood Tours - PaduaWine Tastings - PaduaClassic Car Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
DorsoduroVenice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)San PoloBasilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Cannaregio Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Museo del VetroVenice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloAccademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)Brenta RivieraCampo Santa MargheritaSan Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Mazzorbo