2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking driver
Excess luggage charges (where applicable) more than 10 bags
Departure & Return
Rio Terà Sant'Andrea, 469, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2020 - 2/3/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
32043 Cortina d'Ampezzo, Province of Belluno, Italy
we drop off the clients in all hotels in Cortina area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Venice
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private transfer from Venice to Cortina?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private transfer from Venice to Cortina?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private transfer from Venice to Cortina?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private transfer from Venice to Cortina?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private transfer from Venice to Cortina
2 to 3 hours
1 hour 53 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportVeniceAirport & Hotel Transfers - VenetoTransportation Services - VenetoPrivate Drivers - VenetoAirport & Hotel Transfers - TrevisoTransportation Services - TrevisoPrivate Drivers - TrevisoAirport & Hotel Transfers - PaduaTransportation Services - PaduaPrivate Drivers - PaduaCategory
Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari) Tours & TicketsSan Polo Tours & TicketsCampo Santa Margherita Tours & TicketsBovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo) Tours & TicketsCa' Rezzonico Tours & TicketsRialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto) Tours & TicketsVenice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo Tours & TicketsLa Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice) Tours & TicketsVilla Foscari (La Malcontenta) Tours & TicketsVenice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia) Tours & TicketsVenice Music Museum (Museo della Musica) Tours & TicketsCampo Santa Maria Formosa Tours & TicketsSan Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia) Tours & TicketsPiombi Tours & TicketsDorsoduro Tours & TicketsMurano Tours & TicketsChurch of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria) Tours & TicketsPeggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim) Tours & TicketsCannaregio Tours & TicketsBasilica di Santa Maria della Salute Tours & Tickets