- Discover the quiet side of Venice far from the crowds
- Explore less-trafficked corners of the city with a guide
- Enjoy little-known masterpieces of art and architecture
- Visit a tiny island to enjoy views over the water to St. Mark’s Square
Departure & Return
Please meet your host in front of Ca Foscarina Library, At Campiello dei Squelini
Cross to San Giorgio Island with a local water-bus. Your local host will recommend how to get up to the tower and have the best view of San Marco Square!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands