Explore our promoted experiences
- Private, half-day boat tour to the three most famous islands in the Venetian Lagoon
- Cruise across the water on a typical Venetian motorboat
- Visit the home of the world's finest artisan glass on Murano
- Taste delectable biscuits on the lacemaking island of Burano
- Explore Venice's first settlement on lovely Torcello
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Glass factory Colleoni Murano
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This was a wonderful day trip if you are looking to explore Murano and Burano with a private guide and private boat!" See review
- "Well worth the money to do a private tour at our own pace." See review
- "Well worth the extra money for a private tour, we saw what we wanted and for as long or as short as we wanted." See review