- Book online to organize your Venice rowing experience in advance
- Pick up a new skill while learning about the history of Venetian boats
- Learn about the art of rowing from a local, born and raised in Venice
- See more of Cannaregio from the canals and avoid the sidewalk crowds
Departure & Return
You will find us in Fondamente Contarini at a shipyard
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Venice On Board
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Learn to row in the canals of Venice.