3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get acquainted with the architectural gems and proud history of Venice on a combo walking tour of the city center followed by a guided visit to the city’s crown jewels — the Doge’s Palace and St. Mark’s Basilica. Step inside the Gothic palace that once held both Venice’s leaders and prisoners, and then admire the gold mosaics and ornate altars of the grand Byzantine basilica. Reserved entry means you'll skip the long lines at these two popular attractions, leaving more time to soak up the romance of ‘La Serenissima.’
- Venice combo tour including the Doge’s Palace, St. Mark’s Basilica, and a walking tour
- Explore the major sights and landmarks of the historic city center with a guide
- Visit the one-time seat of the Venetian Republic at the ornate, Gothic Doge's Palace
- Marvel at gold mosaic ceilings and bejeweled altars inside St. Mark's Basilica
- Skip the long lines at both attractions
- Great introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Torre dell'Orologio , P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
under the Clock in front of Yex Exchange Office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Because of security checks, you might experience a line to get inside the Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica. You will skip the line for non-reserved tickets, but the security check is mandatory.
- Maximum of 35 people on each tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Very Viva Venice Srl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Venice Highlights: Doge's Palace, St. Mark's Basilica, and Walking Tour - T123?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceCity Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoCity Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoCity Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Campo Santa MargheritaScuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaMazzorboChurch of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Venice IslandsChurch of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Basilica di Santa Maria della SaluteVenice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)AqualandiaHard Rock Cafe Venice Brenta RivieraCorrer Museum (Museo Correr)Cannaregio Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)