1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Hear Antonio Vivaldi’s magnificent ‘Four Seasons’ performed by Venice’s acclaimed I Musici Veneziani. The 1.5-hour show will whisk you back to 18th-century Venice, with performers dressed in traditional Venetian costumes and a spectacular setting in the exclusive Salone Capitolare at the Scuola Grande di San Teodoro.
- Enjoy a performance of Vivaldi’s ‘Four Seasons’ performed by the acclaimed I Musici Veneziani
- Experience the Baroque era with costumed performers and a festive atmosphere
- Watch a performance in the exclusive Salone Capitolare at Scuola Grande di San Teodoro
- An unforgettable experience for music lovers!
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointI Musici Veneziani, Scuola Grande Di San Teodoro Campo San Salvador, 30124 Venice Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- no restriction, the tour is recommend for all
- OPERATED BY Musica & Musica Venice
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during I Musici Veneziani Concert: Vivaldi Four Seasons?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during I Musici Veneziani Concert: Vivaldi Four Seasons?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during I Musici Veneziani Concert: Vivaldi Four Seasons?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during I Musici Veneziani Concert: Vivaldi Four Seasons?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
I Musici Veneziani Concert: Vivaldi Four Seasons
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Classical ConcertsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsVeniceClassical Concerts - VenetoClassical Concerts - TrevisoClassical Concerts - PaduaCategory
Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo) Tours & TicketsFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari) Tours & TicketsRialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto) Tours & TicketsCampo San Bartolomeo Tours & TicketsCannaregio Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa) Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli) Tours & TicketsBridge of Sighs Tours & TicketsVenice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo Tours & TicketsChurch of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria) Tours & TicketsVenice Music Museum (Museo della Musica) Tours & TicketsDorsoduro Tours & TicketsCampo Santa Maria Formosa Tours & TicketsBrenta Riviera Tours & TicketsVenice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Tours & TicketsCa' Rezzonico Tours & TicketsBasilica di Santa Maria della Salute Tours & TicketsMadonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto) Tours & TicketsVenice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia) Tours & TicketsVilla Foscari (La Malcontenta) Tours & Tickets